We support all of our tenants through their journey to find their perfect rental home, and HELP make the process as quick and easy as possible.
Top Notch Office Staff And Agents
We Would Highly Recommend Proin Gravida Nibh Vel Velit Auctor Aliquet. Aenean Sollicitudin, Lorem Quis Bibendum Auctor.
Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra.
Once we have identified prospective properties, Residential Lettings Specialists will arrange viewings. These will be arranged at a mutual time to suit your schedule and can be evenings or week-ends. The viewing will always be accompanied, which means we are on hand to provide immediate advice and answer any questions you may have.
We are committed to being upfront and transparent about our charges, so it’s important that you read this guide carefully so as not to delay securing your chosen property.
Once you have viewed the property and decide to apply, we require a fully completed application form for each tenant.
Holding Deposit (Reservation Fee): 1 weeks rent.
Acceptance of this application does not constitute an offer of a tenancy; references will be taken up by an independent company with your employers, bankers and previous Landlord if applicable.
On receipt of satisfactory references, you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies on the signing of the tenancy agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
• A payment of up to £50 Inc. VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
• Interest, at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A payment of £50 Inc. VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
Residential Lettings Specialists are a member of Client Money Protect which is a Client Money Protection Scheme (CMP) membership number CMP007979 and a member of The Property Redress Scheme PRS023793 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.
Residential Lettings Specialists are a member of Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS) which is a redress scheme. You can find out more by contacting the agent directly